‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Stupid stupid team....help and thoughts?

So, I drafted this year, first time in a 14 team draft. Felt a little out of my element, decided to go running back heavy. On top of that, I decided to go potential heavy as well, meaning stocking up on players that I thought would be solid hitters the second half of the season, not right away. As such, my team has a lot of great potential, but not a lot of givens. And my TE is week. Below are my positions, I’ve slotted players into those positions who I am for sure starting this week (barring injury). The left over names are those I’m not sure about, and the first three with positions next to them are who I am leaning towards starting this week. Would love any thoughts, this is 1/2 PPR. WHIR.

QB - Rivers

RB - Kamara

RB - D. Freeman

WR -

WR -

TE - Doyle

D - Falcons

K - Prater

Options

Mike Williams (WR1, Plays Buffalo, period)

Kenny Golladay (WR2 Plays SF, like his targets last week)

Brandon Marshall (Flex, Hawks fan here, but big bodied, red zone threat, Baldwin is out)

Rashaad Penny (Not with Carson doing well)

Kerryon Johnson (tempted to start him…)

Jamison Crowder (Not ever sold on him…)

Robby Anderson (1 target week 1…)

John Brown (not sold on the Ravens Offense after 1 week, tough matchup)

Amari Cooper (Plays Denver, in Denver, caught 3 passes against them all last year)

Courtland Sutton (late round flier in case the the 1 and 2 at Denver get injured)

I would start Williams and Golladay in this situation. Also there’s a solid chance Freeman doesn’t play this week so you may need to start Kerryon this week. What does the waiver wire situation look like for RBs?

Jalen Richard is the top RB on waiver. CJ Anderson is there, but is more of a handcuff. Alfred Blue and Chase Edmonds are also avaialble, but again they only really become valuable if Lamar or David Johnson get hurt.

Yeah if Freeman’s out it sounds like it’s really only between Kerryon and Richard. Lynch is hurting so there is some potential but it’s Denver so scoring might be tough to come by. I don’t know that I want to overreact to the Raiders week one and assume Richard’s target share will stay that high, but in half ppr he might be the safer play. Blount is also hurting so Kerryon might get more work.

Appreciative of your help. Bump for more thoughts?