Hey guys. Stepping into the dynasty world for the first time and working on my draft board etc for my upcoming draft. Just looking for any advice more experienced dynasty/superflex players could share to help me on my way.
- 12 team, PPR, 4pt passing TD, 6pt rushing/receiving TD.
- QB - RB - RB - WR - WR - WR - TE - Flex (RB/WR/TE) - Superflex (QB/RB/WR/TE)
- I have pick 6 in the draft (snake).
- Combined rookie and vet startup draft.
- Experience levels amongst owners is a mixed bag from each end of the experience spectrum so the draft will be unpredictable.
Do I go for a stud QB with my first pick or WR considering how many can start?
Do I target WRs while others may go after the stud RBs?
Any and all advice would be appreciated.