‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

SuperFlex TE premium Dynasty startup on sleeper. 12 team .5ppr 25$ **Need 2 more***

Whaddup Footclan! I’m looking to start a new Dynasty league, nothing too expensive somewhere around 25$. Here are some of the league settings, nothing is set in stone we can vote on changes once the league is filled. All changes are to be approved the the commish (me) and voted on by a majority vote, however Major changes must be unanimous. Trades can only be vetoed by the commish due to obvious collusion.
FAAB waivers, with offseason FAAB that resets week 1.
30 man rosters, 5 man taxi squad and 4 IR spots NO DEFENCE NO NO KICKERS.
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (W/R/T), 1 FLEX (W/R/T/Q), 21 BN
We will hold a separate rookie draft reverse order of the startup draft, it will be held after the NFL draft somewhere around May 1st.

Here is the link!

1 Like

Are you open to doing auction format on the draft? IMHO it is the best way to do a dynasty start up as no one is blocked from any player simply due to draft position. It requires a little bit of tweaking, but ESPN is great for the auction parts (both main and rookie draft) then the importing to Sleeper is a little bit of time, but nothing hard.

1 Like

Not really into auction drafts, sorry mate.

1 Like

no worries! thank you for the response and good luck with your league :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man!

Links not working, I’m Athrilla112 on sleeper. Dm me I’m interested.

dm sent
sorry for the late reply i was out of town

Still need 2 more?

I’m interested! :sparkles::+1::sparkles::wink:

skylitmatt@gmail.com

I’m interested. Athrilla112 on Sleeper.