Surprising players left in a 10-team league - any swaps?

One of my oldest leagues is a 10-teamer, so depth is pretty amazing and there are usually some decent players left on waivers.

This year there are some really notable names at WR left out there. I think my roster is pretty ok (i.e. I’m more just surprised other players didn’t take them). But I’m curious if any of you would make any swaps to my team? (Full PPR)

My roster

• QB; Hurts, Lance
  • RB; Zeke, Najee Harris, Mike Davis, James Robinson
  • WR; Kupp, Godwin, Claypool, Tee Higgins, DeVonta Smith, Michael Thomas
  • TE; Kittle

Notable WRs left:
Antonio Brown, Henry Ruggs, Cole Beasley, Jarvis Landry, Marquis Brown, Russell Gage, DeVante Parker, Sterling Shepard, DJ Chark, Tim Patrick, Darnell Mooney

Far less depth left at other positions. Top remaining RBs would probably be James White, Gio Bernard, Jerick McKinnon, Sony Michel)

I’d drop Lance for almost any of those guys, but I doubt if any of them would ever start for you.

No Amon-Ra St. Brown or Bryan Edwards?

Amon-Ra is there as well, Edwards was drafted though.

The Lance question is a valid one. My thought in drafting him as a 2nd QB (which I never normally do) is just the uncertainty over Hurts - he could be great with the rushing upside, but the chance the Eagles O implodes/injury bug strikes worries me.

So I figured stashing Lance for upside is worth it. The depth in all the rosters due to only 10-teams means the possibility of having a proper week-winner is too valuable to turn down

I would be dropping Lance for AB

My thoughts exactly. Especially after Arians casually showered AB with praise yesterday. Trust the talent.

Where did you see that? Google turned up nothing of the sort.

But on the other side of the coin, it appears that the crazy may be getting ready to show itself again…

Antonio Brown Sued for Not Paying His Agent