Sutton, Hamilton, Reynolds, or Samuel?

Full PPR.

Sutton will be covered by Ward and hasn’t done much yet, so am worried to start him.
Hamilton plays almost every snap and has taken over Sanders role, but only have 1 game with him.
Reynolds has a great matchup on a great offense, but he’s the 4-5th read.
Samuel seems boom/bust to me, but is ranked the highest in most places I find.

Yeah I have this feeling Sutton has a good week even though it makes no sense. That’s how the NFL works. haha but I agree he should probably be on your bench. I don’t trust Hamilton yet, he only had 47 yards on 7 catches (pretty low ceiling), I like both Reynolds and Samuel. The matchup for Reynolds is incredible. Samuel has been good and is going to be part of a potential shootout. Cam Newton’s injury makes me slightly worried though. I would go 1a. Reynolds 1b. Samuel 3. Sutton 4. Hamilton

1 Like

In a Full PPR league when you know your getting the volume I would actually go with Hamilton, and I understand it’s only a week but 72 snaps is really something to look at, his role has been expanded to that fringe WR #1 in the Broncos offense, plus you also add in Sutton’s thigh injury he was dealing with and the Denzel Ward coverage he will have to work through. Samuel’s deep threat ability is diminished because of Cam’s shoulder injury he is suffering from, and like you had said Josh Reynolds has a nice matchup against the Eagles but is the #3 option receiving wise… You also have to look at the Cleveland Browns passing defense which is ranked 24th.

1 Like

Ward was just announced as being OUT due to a concussion… Makes Sutton a little more appealing, yes? I would go with him over Reynolds, but neither would be a bad play.

1 Like

Hamilton also took over the slot role for Sanders which Keenum targets the most, look what he did with Thielen last year and Sanders this year rejuvenating his career.

1 Like

Thanks to injuries to Will Fuller, Emmanuel Sanders, Marvin Jones, and Sammy Watkins. Heck, I even had Albert Wilson for a week. I’m down to Amari Cooper (auto start), Sutton and Curtis Samuel and Humphries. :face_vomiting:

Samuel. He’s actually out performed DJ Moore over the last few weeks. If you put Moore into this discussion who do you think everyone would pick to start? Roll Samuel