Swift for Lockett? PPR

Mr rb’s are Austin Ekeler, Joe Mixon, Tony Pollard, James Conner. While my Wr’s are Tyler Lockett, Deebo Samuel, Dionte Johnson, Allen Robinson, Antonio Brown and Brandon Ayuik. Should I trade Lockett for swift to make more rb depth? What y’all think?? Thanks footclan!

1 Like

Id take that with your team. I dont know that itll be accepted though trading for an rb can be tough I doubt id move Swift for Lockett unless I was stacked at rb

Someone offered me this trade they have swift and I have Lockett

Yeah then id take it. you have plenty of talent and depth in WR even after lockett is off the team. Swift would be a great add for you

2 Likes

I’d take the trade. I like both pieces. It seems like nearly every RB room is trending towards committee so the more pieces the better in the event some comes out the winner. As an owner of both Mixon / Swift it’s a tough go on Sundays. I’m always cursing the RB. That said, it’s a brutal landscape and having options is better than not. Particularly when you really only need RB2 numbers out of them.

I think you are moving a very good asset (I’m a fan of Lockett) but I believe you are okay with the WR crew you employ.

Nothing about the trade feels lopsided, and I’d lean Swift if I were involved. Seems like you ought to accept.

1 Like