Talk me out of buying Nuk

…or don’t and help me put together an offer.

Full PPR. I’ve talked myself into Hopkins as bye candidate. I think a lot of owners are going to be nervous (especially based on what I’ve seen here), and I’m not so sure they should be. I get it. The QB situation is bad. However, I can’t stop looking at one number: 16. He got 16 targets last week. If he gets anywhere near that, I’m not sure it matters how bad his QB is.

So here’s what I have:
Wentz
Bell
Ingram
Martin
Duke Johnson
Drake
K. Allen
Crabtree
Thielen
S. Shepard
D. Parker
Juju

His team:
Cousins
Hunt
Freeman
Ajayi
Thompson
Hopkins
T. Hill
C. Davis
Brate
Coleman
And spare parts.

Thoughts?

You don’t really need him long term. But for me I couldn’t get anyone to tell me why I should sell him.
My options were Jeffery, Hill, or Julio. Well Julio has a high ankle sprain, Hill is 20 points or 6 points, and Jeffery is a combo of Julio and Hill. For me I’m not happy at all about Nuk, but 16 targets is way too many for me to pass up at the moment.

Tom Savage and bad playoff schedule

That’s my thinking. Any thoughts on an offer? Not looking to low ball, but not paying full price either.

but like for a person like me I have Alex Smith and Hunt. So would you suggest I then try and trade for Hill and have a 1 team stack, or Jeffery?

I was a Nuk owner last year.

Trust me. Bad QB matters.

Also his schedule. You know it sucks. Don’t talk yourself into it.

Bad QB matters when targets aren’t overwhelming and you’re expecting WR1 numbers. The second certainly isn’t true. Th e first may not either. Theres a price where it definitely makes since.