Tannehill or Fitzpatrick ROS

Who are you guys going with for week 15 and 16?

1 Like

My QB model has Tannehill projected to be the QB2 & QB5 those weeks, and Fitzmagic the QB4 both weeks. Obviously great matchups lined up for both of them. I would definitely want to hang onto both if I could just to keep them away from potential opponents, then re-assess Week 16 if I’m still in and my opponent has Jackson or something and it wouldn’t matter. As of now I’d plan to start Tannehill Week 15 & Fitz Week 16. If you can only roster one, I think I’d take Tannehill as his rushing should give you a safer floor.

My Week 14 QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks! This is very helpful. Now let me ask you this. Would you consider benching mahomes for either tannehill or fitz for 15 or 16. Luckily I have a bye when mahomes faces NE.

1 Like

As of right now I would play either over Mahomes both weeks. Hang onto him obviously, then check again how it’s looking for Week 15 next week, but as crazy as it sounds, due to the matchups yes I would.

1 Like