Targeting Bell with DJ

I’d like to offer Eifert, DJ, and Rob Kelley for Lev Bell to the Hunter Henry owner. Is this enough? Should I include Stefon Diggs? Or should I try to sneak more out of the deal ala Davante Adams?

My roster:
Dalton

DJ
Ameer Abdulluh
Rob Kelley
Samaje Perine
Doug Martin
Tarik Cohen
Javorius

AJ Green
Dez
Diggs
Jordan Matthews

Eifert

Honestly u will have to include dez or green and that’s if they even want to take a player who could be out until Christmas

Try adding Tarik Cohen.

I successfully got a Lev Bell owner to trade him to me for DJ and Kareem Hunt. Cohen is no Hunt yet, but has promise.

Thanks for the insight Carl. This guy also has Jacquizz. I was thinking of upping it from Rob Kelley to Doug Martin so he could have that stack but I was kind of hoping Doug Martin would be my RB2 for the second half of the season. Maybe I could rely on Javorius or Cohen to break out?

What do you think?

Doug Martin has had his best off season ever. That’s why I also have him on my bench. I would do everything possible to keep him in your roster.

I’d go:

DJ, Cohen, Eifert (I would also throw in Abudullah if it makes it more enticing)

for

Lev Bell

It’s a fair trade, but it’s a push. He could very well say no. You should be comfortable with that and just ride Buck Allen/Cohen until Week 4 if that’s the case.