‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Tarik Cohen still available!

No one claimed Tarik Cohen in my league. I have Bilal Powell, Isaiah Crowell, Tevin Coleman, Ameer Adbullah, and Jacquizz Rodgers. Should I drop one and pick up Cohen? AND, which 3 would you start next week?

PPR, 10 team league

For me, it would be between Powell and Rodgers (who’s only got about a 3-week shelf life anyway). If this is the entirety of your RB depth and you must start 3 of them, I’d have to hold Rodgers and play him this week against the Bears. Probably play Coleman against the Pack (could very well be a high-scoring game with plenty of dumpoffs to RBs thanks to GBs improved pass rush).

That leaves you with Crow, Abdullah, or Cohen… I think I’d go with Cohen here. Crow has to play one of the best run Ds in the league, Abdullah is stuck behind a bad line on a pass-first team. Meanwhile, Cohen gets to play against one of the worst rush Ds in the league and is now basically a WR2 in addition to being an RB. For me, Cohen has the highest upside with a safe floor in PPR (12 targets last week… TWELVE).

I agree. I had Coleman penciled in for the high scoring game with the Packers. I picked up Cohen and dropped Powell (don’t trust the Jets and the RBBC with Forte). I’m deciding between Cohen and Rodgers (same game). Maybe I’m biased because I’ve already seen Cohen, but that is where I’m leaning.