‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Tate or Juju Dynasty Trade

Full PPR Dynasty League:

Golden Tate is an established PPR producer obtaining 120+ targets per season for 4 consecutive years. However, he’s already 29 years old and the volume is decreasing.

Juju Smith-Schuster is an up and coming player who had a good rookie season and whose target share should increase with the exit of Martavis Brayant.

Would you trade Tate for Juju?

This would be team dependent. On a contender I may take Tate. If I am rebuilding, I want Juju.

I would take juju regardless, he had a great rookie season and should have increased production now that he is the clear no2 option behind ab

There just aren’t that many targets to go around, and his per target efficiency is almost certainly unsustainable (900+ yards and 7 TDs on just 79 targets). I’ll take Tate if I’m trying to win now.

i would also take tate…his floor is should be safe and 29 is old but not too old!

I’d stick with Tate as well here, in a full PPR he still has a couple of solid years of production in that format at least to contribute to your team, in a half or standard i’d be more tempted to take Juju but the target and reception numbers for Tate in full PPR are too good to trade away