TE dilemma

I have Kittle and Engram in 2/3 of my leagues both half ppr. I honestly cant say that there has been one player I have had all year that has done anything relevant against the bears D. For this reason I am thinking of benching Kittle for Engram. Since OBJ is out I think that Engram could have a blowout game. What do you guys think?

Dont do it, Kittles floor is much higher. I have Kittle and im only sitting him because I have Jaylen Samuels. Kittle is still SF No.1 target. I just sucks he,s playing Mack and that Bears D.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m so concerned about the damn bears D. They have legitimately screwed me so many times this season.

1 Like

Let me ask you this, in one of my leagues I have Engram and J cook. Who do you think has bigger upside there? I’m going with cook because similarly to Kittle he is the number one pass catcher and he is against the broncos D giving up insane points to the TE position

I agree buds, If i didnt have Samuels and this TE/RB situation I wouldn’t sit Kittle for anyone but Kelce and Ertz.

As for Engram/Cook. Engram is almost everyone’s start of the week since OBJ is out. But I agree about Cook and his volume. Id go Engram tbh

1 Like

I have SAMUELS in my te spot but with out SAMUELS kittle is a must start.

Cook over engram

1 Like

Thanks guys, I think I’m going cook knowing that the raiders broncos game is prime time plus the volume. I’ll probably regret it when Engram scores 3 TDS but I’m looking at the odds and engrams bust percentage is too high for me to feel confident

1 Like