TE for RB offer from my opponent this week

Full PPR

I have a solid stable of RBs. But Jonnu is my starting TE. Im 3-5 but am getting CMC back this week and really only have a hole at TE.

My opponent this week is offering me Hockenson for Melvin Gordon. Im not starting Gordon and really don’t need him rest of season. My opponent would start him, and I need the win. TJ would be a great upgrade for me, but always hard to trade with weekly opponent.

Do I just pony up and press accept because Hock over Jonnu is worth it right now and hope Gordon duds?

Thanks

Don’t know about you, but I would feel like the juice at the bottom of a garbage bag if I gave my opponent the means to beat me in a week I need a win.
Can you table the trade for a week you’re not playing him? Next week?

1 Like

Man i know thats why Im hesitant. Im not sure it would be available next week he wont give me an answer. But this guy has a history of being stingy and not going back to trades after a refusal. Ive played with him for about 8 yrs now

My biggest question is just like is Melvin gordon really gonna beat me this week. Lindsay is back in the lineup i dont trust him as much as i do Hock at tight end so I almost want this guy to start Gordon

1 Like

Lol @ The Gordon landmine you set as a trap for your opponent to play this week.
I think you want to accept this trade. You don’t need me to tell you that. I think I would too, but be prepared if things go in the opposite direction tho.

1 Like

I think youre probably right deep down I want to. Risk it for the biscuit

1 Like

Biscuits are awesome on Sundays! Drop a note in here for the results.

1 Like

Will do thanks for talkin it through

1 Like