Miami Mia - DEF

bn
M. Lynch Oak - RB
D. Martin TB - RB
B. Marshall NYG - WR
P. Garcon SF - WR
F. Gore Ind - RB
D. Woodhead Bal - RB

I missed a TE run and didn’t get ertz like I had planned. Most teams have two TEs so that leaves me stuck with Gates. He is the only starter I’m not happy about, but I can’t seem to put together a good trade for someone else.

Hey gates has gone 13 rounds with father time already, and still hasn’t lost yet. I’m not looking to trade. You’re team is perfect the way it is. You have the depth you need in all the right places. And more than likely you would have to give up something you dont want to for the te you want. So here is what you do… you let the rest of your team score big, and let gates be consistent, and be that pleasant surprise the 8 times this year he scores you a td. If he really bothers you, go waiver wire bargin shopping. Or at the very least, trade him and… I guess frank Gore for an upgraded te.

Gates will get touchdowns. Maybe keep an eye on Vance McDonald, he just got traded to Pittsburgh and is a talented TE

You could also keep your eye on Austin Sefarian-Jenkins. He has a two game suspension I believe but after that he could end up being the top target for the Jets.

Agree with all this, and will only add… it’s early still! The season is long. Let things play out. Your team is good. Gates might surprise you, and if not, maybe somebody on the waiver wire will. You missed a tight end run but got serious depth, and trades will become more apparent by mid-season. Good job!

Keep an eye on Vance McDonald. I’m sure he is on waivers, he may be more fantasy relevant.