TE help, waiver wire

Played gesicki with Kittle being doubtful. Since Kittle is now ruled out I can move him to my IR and add a TE to beat the waiver wire with a current TE on bye.
Goedert, Fells and Fant are one I can add today. Could add dwelly or holister to see if one does something this week.
On waivers can pick up Doyle, McDonald, Eifert.
Sorry lot of options not really sure if anyone would be more favored was thinking McDonald with the schedule but hasn’t put up any consistent numbers.

1 Like

Plem, I’d take Hollister for the upside. He also projects to be the TE6 in my streaming model over the rest of the year. Full model is below for reference, or you can read my full post here.

Hollister is on bye this week, though, and all the remaining options you listed project about the same, so I’d go with the Doyle given they probably have the better offense. Hope that helps. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks man. I almost stashed him last night but the game started. Hoping to get him off waivers a week early since they’re on bye. I’m going to try and get Doyle but 2 people ahead of me are owners of hooper and engram.

1 Like