‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

TE Pick Up Ranking

I have Njoku currently. After seeing those drops and the ankle injury, I am thinking I need to jump on a new ship. I will probably be fighting with just the Olsen owner as the Walker owner has Evan Engram.

Available are
George Kittle
Ricky Seals-Jones
Jonnu Smith
Will Dissly

My gut says go with Kittle, but the Olsen owner is number 1 in waiver order so good chance I don’t get him. So of the bunch(including Njoku) who is the second best option?

Go for Kittle and hope he goes for Dissly

I am putting Kittle as my number 1 waiver claim, but I am really looking to see who plan B should be.

@KWagentfromCT I’m in a similar situation. Because some people in my league drafted 2 TEs (don’t know why) Kittle was actually drafted; and, unfortunately, I had Walker. My options are also RSJ, Smith, ASJ, and Dissly.

My thought is to go Smith because of his upside. The floor for all these guys is a low single digit score and, other than Smith, their ceiling is TD dependent. With Smith, his crazy athleticism, and the limited sample we have, he can produce TE1 numbers without the need for TDs. I am NOT calling for that but he seems to have the highest upside of the list with a similar floor.

Agree. They all have the same floor. I think Smith is probably the best talent but my feeling is Walkers targets will probably be more distributed between Smith and Corey Davis. Dissly has the best opportunity with Baldwin no longer having knees,and the other options being Marshall and Lockett (banged up as well) That is wayyy to many available targets to ignore.

That being said I think my order is
Kittle
Dissly
Smith
Njoku
RSJ

UPDATE - Got Kittle!