TE play ROS

Who would u rather have in .5 ppr?
Hollister
Goedert
Fant

It’s a 14 teamer with a really short bench (4 spots) and I’m in 1st. Trying to pick and stick with 1 TE if possible.

1 Like

All are legit, Id go with Hollister or Goedert, gut says Hollister due to the target share but the Eagles passing options are trash.

1 Like

My model has Hollister projected to be the best option. Full TE model is below. You can also see my models for QB and DST in my Week 12 streaming post here. Good luck!

Note that Goedert projects to score about 65% of the points you see for Ertz. I didn’t have time to add the secondary options like him, Doyle and Akins. It is worth considering that Goedert does have the biggest upside- if something were to happen to Ertz he is likely a solid top-5 TE. But if you can just roster one, it’s still Hollister for me.

Outside of this week would you think Everett should be picked-up over Goedert? Im streaming Goedert and was going to roster him ROS but looking at the Rams schedule I am thinking otherwise. However, its really hard to trust Goff and that O-line.

I would definitely add Everett if I could just to play against Arizona next week. He projects similarly to Goedert this week, but if you can roster both maybe play Goedert this week and then Everett week 13. Just be prepared to find another option for Week 16, you want to avoid having to play Everett vs. San Francisco if you make it to the championship.

1 Like

I have Henry and Engram and need a spot start TE for Week 12. McDonald, Fant, Goedert, Walker, Griffin, Brate all available FAs. I’m leaning Geodert as I can stack him with Wentz. Or McDonald. I plan to roll with Henry rest of season, but don’t want to drop Engram. So, who would you drop from this roster (in a 10-team full PPR league):
QB: Wentz, Carr
WR: Hopkins, Kupp, Devante Parker, John Brown, Juju
RB: Fournette, Coleman, Gurley, Sanders
TE: Henry, Engram

I’m leaning towards dropping Carr. Appreciate your feedback.

I would Stream Griffin, my model has him projected to be the TE3 this week. I’d drop Carr. My QB model projects him to be QB21 ROS. In a 10 team league you probably have better options if you want to roster a second QB. But for this week drop Carr and stream Griffin.

1 Like