‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

TE Sit/Start ASJ or Rudolph

Banged up Diggs might give Rudolph some more targets vs Bal… Or ASJ @MIA Will he score a TD for the 3rd week in a row???

10Team Standard League
I might add that I’m up 75-6 as I played Carr Crab Hill and Kc/K Butker

Was so glad to see this post. I, too, have both Kyle and ASJ. At this point I’m starting ASJ…BUT…am also wondering if I should start Rudolph instead. Will definitely be watching this post tomorrow!!! TY@Hecayala625 for posting this!!!

Also thinking that Thielen, who I also have, will definitely hit gold with Diggs out this week. But, really, really torn between Rudolph and ASJ for that exact reason. 2-4 and ASJ got me out of the “destined to hell” slump last week. So…since he’s slated to kick butt again this week…really, really pulling my hair out over him and Kyle. Could be another close one for me in my League this week!!!

So, sorry. Forgot to add that I’m PPR. 10-team.

I’d go with ASJ.

ASJ for sure

@RyanDelaney and @marvin_e whoever you meant your reply to…MANY THANKS my friends!!! I, myself… was thinking the same thing…BUT…great feedback is always a great solace!!! And I’ve noted tons of great advice from you both!!! So…HUGE thanks my friends!!!

GREAT CHOICES @Hecayala625!!! INCREDIBLE GAME!!! WOW!!!

ASJ…is the play

TY @Grumpy_Raider!!!

@llc no problem and @Grumpy_Raider there’s nothing to be grumpy about after last night woooooooo🙌🏽

I was thinking the same thanx @RyanDelaney how about ROS???

I would rather have ASJ rest of season. He’s such a big part of NY’s offense, where he’s basically a receiver on the team.

ASJ… not liking the MN passing stuck vs The Ravens pass defense.