TE troubles WEEK 11

Hope everyone is doin well! I have some TE problems for this week.
I have Engram and Hooper as my TE’s this year. Hooper just got injured (sprained MCL), and Engram is on bye this week.
I’m going against a 7-3 (2nd in the league) team this week, and I’m 8-2 (1st in the league).
What should I do with my TE’s if I’m going to do anything?
He has Waller and Kittle.

Here’s my roster:

QB: Dak
RB’s: McCaffrey, Carson, Ekeler, Nick Chubb
WR’s: Julio, Amari Cooper, Tyreek Hill, Robert Woods, Kupp
TE: Evan Engram, Austin Hooper
K: Butker
DEF: NE, BAL

I’ve got Engram and Hooper as well. Tbh looking at your team you could probably just drop the Ravens defense. I know they have great matchups but you’re every where else. Could always just wait until right before kickoff on Sunday so no one else can have the Ravens until next week.

Who is available on waivers?

@michael_pounders
I honestly don’t know who I would pick up from the waivers if I drop the Ravens defense though.
(Listening to the podcast rn about TE waiver pickups)
Jared Cook (TB)
Gerald Everett (CHI) (They said he’d be a decent pickup)
Eric Ebron (JAX) (Same with Ebron. Just worried about him catching the passes)
Kyle Rudolph (DEN)
Noah Fant (MIN)

My order would be:
Everett
Cook
Ebron

Everett should see targets especially because CHI shuts down the WRs and RBs leaving the middle of the field open for TEs.
Cook should be in a high scoring game against a terrible TB secondary.
Ebron might catch a TD lol; but, if Hill is still banged up and Brissett is back, he has a much better chance

I would drop Bal for any of these guys. Other than week 14 vs KC, NE has a great playoff schedule (which is what you should be looking at this late into the season and sitting in 1st place). So, drop Baltimore, pick up Everett or Cook. After this week, drop Everett or Cook for the defense with the best week 14 matchup

I see that the Jets (home) play the Fins in week 14.
Browns (home) play the Bengals
Eagles (home) play the Giants
Green Bay (home) Redskins
Baltimore @ Buffalo

My full TE projection model for rest-of-season is below, there are some options there that might help. Hollister and Walker are my top pickups for Weeks 12 on, but they won’t help this week. There are several streaming options this week, though. Top ones for me are McDonald, Fells, Doyle and Akins in that order. You can also check my full post with several recommendations here. Good luck!