TE Waiver Help!

Trey Boo Boo has a bye, and waivers are looking pretty grim. Which god awful waiver option has the best upside for Week 5?

0.5 PPR

• Austin Hooper
  • Austin Seferian Jenkins
  • Jesse James
  • Ricky Seals Jones
  • Antonio Gates
  • Ben Watson
  • Tyler Kroft (already own Mixon & Boyd)

Same problem i’m going after Vance this week

I like Hooper going against the Steelers.

Or actually Jesse James going against the Falcons for that matter. But Hooper at least plays the vast majorit of TE snaps I believe, while James is losing share to Vance.

Seals Jones maybe bc Rosen might look to him for safer throws. But depends on who they are playing.

TE’s i want are Njoku, Vance, or RSJ.

Gates I don’t hate as a 1 or 2 week play, hes the perfect guy to pick up and not feel bad about dropping but he’s not that good. Ikd the rest i kind of hate. I basically hate anything jags related right now.

Vance or Hooper look good this week in what should be a shoot out, getting a piece of either side wouldn’t be the worst play.

Failing that Ricky SJ if you miss on those two as at least a guy getting targets

In the same boat, I think I am going hooper. waiting to hear if they mention anyone on the show!

Same! Unfortunately, almost every team in my league rosters a backup QB and TE, so options are extremely limited. Vance MacDonald is long gone.

My league is the same, i am going with hooper and then SJ , i do like uzomah actually because hes pretty athletic and the Bengals have a decenet matchup