‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

TE Waiver Pickup

I drafted Jordan Reed (maybe not my best decision but he was there late) and I picked up Jared Cook to fill a spot on my bench. Both have been mediocre in terms of point production thus far. There are 5 interesting options on my wire right now. Jack Doyle, Zach Miller, Charles Clay, Austin Seferian Jenkins and Evan Engram. Do I drop Cook for any of them this week?

I like Charles Clay, but not for week 3 against Denver. I am streaming ASJ just because I have no others available in my league.

Im in the same situation as you. I put in a waiver claim for Doyle and Miller. I feel Miller will have good fantasy value since there is no good pass catchers in Chicago beside Cohen. He might have a higher value

If you had to pick between Miller and Doyle who would you pick?

I would want Doyle before Miller

The only thing holding my waiver claim back is that I keep convincing myself that Cook is in a better situation and has higher upside with matchup tendencies. Thoughts?

Yeah but Cook also has Crabtree and Cooper, Doyle is pretty much the #2 receiver for the colts

Yeah that’s true. Thanks for the reply I think I’m gonna have to try and pick him up.