Tell me im not insane for considering this!?

Sooo i have to start Cooks, Watkins, Diggs or McLaurin…Im starting cooks as WR2 and need to flex one of the other guys, am I insane for considering McLaurin over Watkins?! I feel like Mahomes spreads the ball so much and even though Watkins has the targets he also has the bewt corner covering him and doesnt have the skill to break open?! Convince me to play Watkins so i dont feel guilty if he breaks out for another great game?!

Watkins can explode, anyone on that offense can…McLaurin seems to be a pretty safe bet for solid points, but more than likely will not explode.

In a similar situation, I have to decide if I want to roll the dice on D. Robinson, Sterling Shepard, or Will Dissly in the flex. Go for the boom or bank on a normal day?

Decisions decisions

If Mclaurin is healthy, I’d pick him. Just based on sheer volume. Watkins can have a huge ceiling, but like you said they can also spread the wealth on that team.

McLaurin seems to have a high floor this week going against the Giants. His injury doesn’t seem to be serious. Watkins has a higher ceiling if he operates primarily out of the slot, where the Lions have struggled to cover this season so far. Tough call. I am starting Watkins over Diggs and Kirk in PPR and hoping for lots of catches.