Temp Check on Corey Davis?

Hey everyone,

How are we feeling about Corey Davis this week and ROS? Mariota is reported to be returning for Sunday. They play the Eagles this week and Bills next week. Also Rishard Matthews seems to want to leave the team.

I’m too nervous to be excited, but I think the case could be made.

Thoughts?

Jumping this up the recent list. Any thoughts?

I am considering dropping him from my dynasty league as I like the rookies I have more than him.

I just dropped him in my 10 team standard scoring 6 keeper league and picked up t boyd and m williams

In a league with 3 bench spots, very likely to be dropped but I don’t want to.

I just dropped him in 10 man ppr league, for c ridley

In my opinion there is no way he should be dropped. He has fantastic air yards and target market share numbers. It does worry me that he has had that for awhile no without the peripheral numbers turning into fantasy usable numbers, but if Mariota turns things around he is a legit strong wr2. If Mariota continues to struggle he is still a back end flex option which isn’t horrible to have on your bench.

i was just offered Davis for Keelan Cole. I’d be getting Davis. i feel like he still has a lot of boom. not sure if i’ll accept 0.5ppr

Yeah I would put Davis and Cole on a similar tier right now

I find with Davis there seem to be a lot of IFS surrounding his usability that are out of his control. I am seriously thinking of dropping him today if Fournette becomes active as I need the roster spot.

Fournette isn’t active in your league? He’s Questionable and expected to play on Yahoo.

I use sleeper for the dynasty league

Hope everyone held on to Davis!!

1 Like

I kept him in the only league i have him, and i’ll check for him elsewhere. I’m stuck on Henry though. I have to drop him or Buck allen this week to deal with bye week woes (chicago is too good to drop)

Davis taken but I nabbed Taywan Taylor and got a solid game out of him.

He only played well because I dropped him :grin: