Thank the Footclan - Future outlook Advice?

Footclan,

Just wanted to thank you for all the support so far during the season. Started off very rocky being second to last in a 12 man, full-PPR league. I am currently sitting in 3rd place right now.

I wanted to get upgrades/advice/suggestions for the future and play-offs. My current team is:

• QB: Wentz (he is not doing it for me. Wire is slim with Tua, Alex Smith, Mayfield, Luton, Rivers available)
  • RB: Sanders, Gibson, Bernard. IR - J. Wilson and J. Jackson. Just dropped Hasty and Jordan Howard because of injuries.
    WR: Adams, Chark, Crowder, C. Davis, Jeudy, Samuel
    TE: Waller
    DEF: Steelers

I have three bench spots open for the wire this week. Any thoughts or suggestions on who to pick up? I am very light at RB (wire - Hines, Ahmed, Kelley, Edwards, Peterson) Defense for the play-offs? Thank you!

Any thoughts?

Id pick up Hines for sure even just for depth same goes for Edwards. I wouldn’t play either but they’re the best of the bunch for me to fill out your roster. Is Gaskin available? Also you need any handcuffs like Scott or McKissic?

Scott is the only one available. Gaskin and McKissic are owned.

Then I’d pick Hines and Scott(as a handcuff for Sanders just in case). Since you have 2 spots to fill.