First there was Draft Day at 10th Pick. 2 QB PPR League Also
- (10) A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
- (11) DeMarco Murray (Ten - RB)
- (30) Ezekiel Elliott (Dal - RB)
- (31) Kareem Hunt (KC - RB)
- (50) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
- (51) Martavis Bryant (Pit - WR)
- (70) Allen Robinson (Jax - WR)
- (71) Jameis Winston (TB - QB)
- (90) Danny Woodhead (Bal - RB)
- (91) Andy Dalton (Cin - QB)
- (110) Brandon Marshall (NYG - WR)
- (111) Frank Gore (Ind - RB)
- (130) Carson Wentz (Phi - QB)
- (131) Pittsburgh (Pit - DEF)
- (150) Julius Thomas (Mia - TE)
- (151) Wil Lutz (NO - K)
Then I dropped players for poor performance/injuries
Woodhead, Robinson, Dalton, Marshall, Thomas All Gone
Didn’t have any great pickups on the waivers I was winning early so always had low waiver priority (I know FAAB is beeter they wont switch). Although! I did find David Johnson on the waivers on a Friday and got him! (Lucky)
How I upgraded my Team was with trades.
Started with Larry Fitz for Emmanuel Sanders.
Then a big Package trade
Sent away Hunt, Sanders, Gore. Got in return Bell, Pryor, and Coleman.
Wasn’t happy still and last week I traded away Coleman for T.Y. Hilton. Paid off this week for sure!!
Then today I just sent away Pryor for A. Cooper. Not a big trade but he can ride my bench and hope he gets his crap together.
Now my team looks like this.
TE- Steferian-Jenkins (Doing really well for a solid TE)
Flex- DeMarco Murray (Needs to step it up)
K/DEF- Stream (Everyone should stream!)
David Johnson (When healthy)
Marlon Mack (Had really good game)
Martavis Bryant (Bust year?)
Moral of the long story that I hope someone read while bored at work. 6 of 16 Players are on my team from draft day.
You do not win or lose from the Draft. Make trades and add upcoming players.
Always be the guy who gets 1 player in a trade 2 for 1.
Never trade away players with a worry about bye weeks. Try to trade players who haven’t had a bye for players who have already had a bye week!
I use this site to look up how a trade looks.