The Tight End Struggle Is Real...Week 13

I’m in a 10 team PPR keeper league and don’t have one of the top 3 or 4 TEs on my team so I’ve been playing TE roulette basically all season. Being a 10 team there are some decent options available on a weekly basis but even seemingly good options have been untrustable this year it seems…
I played Jared Cook when he went 2 for 20
I played Njoku when he goosed
I played Olsen when he went 2 for 11
Now in week 13 I’m playing for the #1 seed despite my TE struggles and am a lock to make playoffs but it seems that making the right TE choices stands between me and a #footclan title.
I currently have Greg Olsen and Cam Brate rostered and Cook, Hooper and the other usual suspects on available on waivers.
FootClan…who would you play this week, and who would you want for playoffs (week 14-16)?

I’m currently leaning Olsen for week 13 but I have minimal confidence in that pick, he torched TB last time they played them but his target numbers have diminished since that game.
We know Brate has good chemistry with Winston and Carolina has been bad against the TE this season so he should have good volume and TD upside.
Cook is on an awful offense but seems to have a safe volume floor (other than the game I played him…). They’re at home vs KC which should be a big passing game for Carr.
Hooper is interesting this week I think despite playing the Ravens…they’re at home and the Ravens will shut down the Falcons run game and cover Julio well so other guys will have to pick up the target volume; Hooper has been pretty highly targeted so I like his volume potential.

As you can tell, I’ve analyzed the sh*t out of the TE position and still can’t seem to hit it right…your input is much appreciated FootClan!

I go Brate

1 Like