Theo Riddick or Rashad Penny?

Should I start Theo Riddick or Rashad Penny this week in my last FLEX spot? The team I’m playing this week and myself are both tied for 1st place and this game will determine who gets the 1st round bye in the playoffs, so it’s a pretty big game for me.

Thanks!

With Carson looking to start again, you’ll have absolutely no idea what you’re going to get out of the Seattle run game. Conversely, you know exactly what you are getting with Theo Riddick. I would really look for a 3rd option.

Are these the best options on the waiver wire? I don’t mind stashing Penny to see what happens the last couple of weeks to the season, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable starting him at all with Carson back.

My other options are John Brown, Tre’quan SMith, and Christian Kirk, none of which inspire confidence either. I generally like going RB in my FLEX whenever possible, but it seems like I’m probably better suited going with another option?

I concur with you–I’d prefer the RB option as well, especially with that pool of WRs. I’d look on the wire for another RB.