‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

They offered Russell Wilson for DeAndre Hopkins

I don’t really know what to think about this. Do I try to get more players involved in the trade or decline? I am eyeing some of his players since I’m weak in a few spots. It’s a 12 man, full PPR league and I’m 2-2 if it matters.

My lineup:

QB: Eli Manning
RB1: Le’Veon Bell
RB2: Mike Gillislee
WR1: DeAndre Hopkins
WR2: Jaron Brown
TE: Evan Engram
FLX: Adam Humphries
K: Dan Bailey
D/ST: Jacksonville Jaguars

Bench:
Marcus Mariota (Questionable)
Terrelle Pryor (BYE)
Andy Dalton
Brandon Marshall
Wendell Smallwood (Questionable)
Jared Cook
James Conner (Le’Veon Handcuff)

His Lineup:

QB: Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson
RB: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Leonard Fournette, Robert Kelley, Jamaal Charles
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Sammy Watkins, Eric Decker, Donte Moncrief, Jermaine Kearse
TE: Jordan Reed, Austin Seferian-Jenkins

I would pass on this trade. Hopkins has been too good in the PPR format with the amount of targets he is getting and I don’t see Wilson being value enough to replace him on your roster. I should point out that I believe in the 1 QB streaming philosophy, so maybe I’m being too hard on Wilson.

That said, if you were able to take one of his RBs in the deal I might consider it. Perhaps Wilson and McCoy or Murray for Hopkins.

I wouldn’t take it. Your WR depth isn’t amazing and I think streaming QBs and keeping Hopkins will net you more points overall. I agree with FENDER too, try to get them to add another piece to it maybe?

Would you try for mccoy as well? His WR are not that great even though he has Watkins.

No… Hopkins is on Fire you can stream a QB… Matter of fact Eli is a good play this week

No way. Trade a QB and lesser piece, if you want Wilson.

I wouldn’t do it unless you could get a WR and RB for Hopkins. I just traded Golden Tate and Mark Ingram to a guy for hopkins, The guy lost Cook, Carson, and Montgomery last week, so he was desperate for RB depth. And I personally feel like I had the better end of that trade with the RB depth I had. If you can’t get a solid WR and RB for hopkins, I wouldn’t do it.