‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thin TE Options on Waivers...Help!

I need to pick up a TE on waivers if Jordan Reed doesn’t play but my options are thin. Should I pick up Jesse James, Gerald Everett, Seth DeValve, Jared Cook, Julius Thomas, or Ed Dickson? It’s a standard league.

The Rams have been on fire so far making Gerald Everett a viable streaming option this week. Jesse James had a solid week 1 but failed to deliver in week 2 after getting no look his way in the red zone. Ed Dickson preformed well this past week but many believe it was only because he played the Browns since the Browns give up the most points to opposing TE’s. Dickson is apparently hated by every fantasy expert this week and is the very first name on everybody’s Week 3 Bust lists so I would just stay away from him. And the other two TE’s are mediocre and will probably give you average to below average numbers judging from their matchups this week. Everett will probably be your best pick up this week but if you’re feeling lucky you could take a chance on James this week. Good luck man

is Austin Seferian-jenkins on the waiver wire.

I know its the Jets but he is awesome. and i would take a flyer on him… just to see if he hits

It’d be a gamble for sure but ASJ has surprised a lot of people countless times before