This game sucks

Can newton or Winston stop throwing the ball at the ground. 4 points for CMC, this is an awful game to watch. No response needed just annoyed we watched a half of football and nothing happened realistically…

1 Like

i’m glad CMC is not doing anything and Cam is doing nothing. I’m facing both them lol

1 Like

LOL @nmp153. Always makes for a good week huh??!! :+1:

I am thinking next week might be the same way Tennessee against Jacksonville, might be all defense for the 3rd week in a row

1 Like

OJ is usually one you can count on…and one bad week, first rattle out of the box is one thing…BUT…I’m already about to the point of sitting OJ unless something major changes in this game!!! And TEN DEF is looking pretty strong right now. Of course with TITANS…you never know. Sooo……… :confounded:

1 Like

I guess if you have the panthers no name kicker you should be dominating, in most of my leagues he has more points than cam and Winston HAHA

1 Like

I picked up Slye in both my leagues :slight_smile:

16 points !!! damn that’s Slye

2 Likes

His last name says it all lol

2 Likes

@Steuck2488…LOL…imagine that. You have to love this crazy world of FFB we all feed off of several times a week!!! Sometimes it makes me want to throw it back up and sometimes I just want more, more, more!!!

1 Like

GOD win for the W tonight huh

I just keep wanting more and more, I love to hate Thursday nights, I hate starting studs on Thursday but love watching football 3 out of 7 days a week

1 Like

Greg Olson for the win if you were bold enough to start him lol

hes on the waiver wire lol

LOL…my only REVELATION of Godwin taking all OJ’s pts: the owner of Godwin in my league…HAS HIM ON THE BENCH!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think a lot of people started barber either​:exploding_head::scream::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Im pretty sure everyone on the show said drop him.

1 Like

Actually…I’m pretty sure you’re right. Is it just me, or does it seem like every flipping year gets crazier and crazier. Almost impossible to predict what ANYBODY’S GONNA DO!!! LOL…I’m fixing to need meds to keep doing this every year!!! :laughing:

I don’t think Newton is going to make it the rest of the season if he keeps getting hit like this! Man the guy looks like the tackling dummy at practice

1 Like

Its over for cam this year. he’s looking slow

1 Like