‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thoughts of Cobb

I have been trying to trade Cobb for a RB in My dynasty league all offseason. With no luck. Just to have him go off last night.

What are your thoughts on Cobb? Is it going to be like this all year? Is it an outlier game?

He probably won’t have many 75 yard touchdown catches, but I would expect him to put up decent numbers. WR3 to MAYBE WR2 numbers. #2 receiver has always done pretty good in GB Offense.

Banking on 75 yard TD runs is never the answer. I do think he’ll be a productive RB2. Jimmy Graham shows what he has been for years. Someone who lost his athletic ability and is now just an old dude running around. Jason Witten but not as good at routes. I think CObb and Adams will lead the team in red zone targets and Cobb will be the guy that gets like 6-8 catches and 60-80 yards and a TD every couple of games. Enough for WR2 consideration. So trade him with that value in mind.

I guess my question had to do with 9 rec and 10 targets from last night. I understand 75 yarders do not happen everyday. Unless your name is Hill, just kidding.

My RBs are Elliott, Howard, Morris and Lat Murr. I am in need of a 3rd RB for my flex option. I can afford a Cobb trade if needed. Or one of the below.

WR: Green, Hilton, Hogan, Cooks, Goodwin, Jordy Nelson, Cobb.

Thanks you all.

You need to also understand that Rodgers as playing on one leg. COuldn’t really plant to launch it downfield as comfortably as he usually does. Which lent him to much quicker underneath dump offs which is Cobb’s specialty.

I don’t expect him to get 10 targets game going forward.

Mike,

If he plays, but can’t really run to extend plays I could see a higher target share for all the GB WR than normal the next few weeks. Rodgers has never shied away from using his legs, but right now he really can’t.