‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thoughts on a trade (Dynasty)

Thoughts on this trade for Dynasty? Love Bryant’s upside and the security of Dixon/Rodgers with West/Martin

12 team, PPR: Peterson/J-Matthews/Dwayne Allen (give) for Marty Bryant/Kenneth Dixon/Jacquizz Rodgers

Have:

Q- Winston/Watson
R- Freeman/Crowell/Abdullah/T.West/Kamara/Burkhead/D.Martin/McFadden/Kenny Williams/J. Conner
W- OBJ/Dez/Snead/Fitzgerald/Maclin/Golladay
T- Ebron/Shaheen
D- Patriots

I’d do it in a heartbeat. What would be your reservation?

Nothing really- just new to the format and looking for general feedback. Tried to be a bit more bold (threw in Snead and a 2nd rounder, added Watkins but he didn’t bite. Tried to pitch floor versus ceiling)

In general, I’d take the trade. The only piece to think about is that K. Dixon might not be on the Raven’s roster for long. He has the most to prove to that coaching staff especially with the current suspension.

I think Peterson may have 1 or 2 seasons left, J Matthews showed last year that he is pretty capped, and D Allen doesn’t provide much upside IMO. I think you are getting younger players who are a higher risk for not being on the field due to suspension, but much higher upside than the guys you are giving up. Plus with your roster make up, the guys you are giving up won’t really ever start.