Thoughts on Chubb?

So now that it’s close to the end of Kareem Hunt’s suspension, was wondering if anyone thinks that he’ll cut into Chubb’s workload enough that it wouldn’t be worth it to trade for him – in my case, the offer would include Carson. Seems like Carson has the tougher schedule ROS but he also doesn’t really have competition for the touches at RB anymore.

What do you think? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I have no idea if Hunt will take work away from Chubb. It’s not in Clevelands best interest to tell us. Anyone that says they know is lying.

If you’re willing to accept the risk, Chubb has played great and don’t count him out. If the risk is too much than offload him.

1 Like

While there is no way of knowing for sure one way or the other, odds are Hunt will eat into at least a little bit of Chubb’s workload. In my opinion it won’t be enough to really want to trade away or not want to trade for Chubb. With that being said, the Browns didn’t make a controversial signing like Hunt without the intention of utilizing him when he comes back.

1 Like

Unless the Browns can pass block. I see it more like the niners offense. Run first and heavy. Chubb should stay lead back and hunt gets his touches. IMO

1 Like

Thanks, probably couldn’t hurt to get them both if I can.