Thoughts on Darwin Thompson?

Is this a player you guys are picking up? stashing? dropping? He’s in my last bench spot and I don’t know if I have the heart to drop him yet. Asking for footclan thoughts.

I already dropped him. I don’t see him having enough opportunity unless one or both of the two in front of him miss time. Both Shady and Williams played pretty well in week one.

You’re right about Shady and Williams but is there a world where dropping him early is like those who dropped Kamara because of the AP and Ingram time share?

I’m not sure he’s a talent the level of Kamara. He’s a sixth round pick and he’s small. He might be more of a Chris Thompson type. I understand wanting a share of that offense but with Hill missing time I think its time to pivot to Hardeman over Thompson.

My choice between drops was between Thompson and D Waller. Watching MNF tonight I made the right choice, even though I don’t need a TE (I have Kelce). I now have leverage to either trade Kelce or package Waller and someone else for something.

Agreed. He’s got the stature of a satellite back. Sure there’s a world where Damian Williams gets injured and Thompson ends up in a timeshare with shady. But I have a hard time seeing him getting any real time without an injury.

Only worth a stash in dynasty

Dropped him the second Shady arrived in Kansas. Picked up Singletary who was surprisingly on waivers so was very happy with that.

Can’t see Thompson doing anything unless there are injuries. Worth a stash in dynasty though.