‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thoughts on Dixon and Martin?

Just curious on people’s current thoughts on the two suspended RBs in fantasy redraft leagues. At their current ADPs (Martin 4.09 Dixon 8.07 in standard/5.04 and 9.03 in PPR) who do you think has more upside? Avoiding either or both situations?

I’ve been trying to trade for Martin but I’m not willing to overpay since I have no idea what Tampa Bay will do with him

I really like Dixon’s value especially for the 2nd half of the season if West gets worn down or injured. Martin on the other hand…idk if I like where he’s going or not. If he is the Muscle Hamster again and takes over that backfield, then sure. If not, and I say it’s an uphill battle to get there, then I don’t think he’s worth a 4th or 5th round pick. Too big of a risk when there’s plenty of solid players on the board still.

I like both, but Dixon has Old reliable Danny woodhead behind him. I still would rather spend for Martin if given the choice

I want to say Martin, a 4th round is pretty rich for me however we could think of the potential of him playing else where like say…INDY? If this is not a dynasty then I’d use my 4th on someone else and take the shot at Dixon.