‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thoughts on Drew Lock?

Sounds like Denver isn’t certain about Lock as their starter.

How do you all feel on him for Dynasty?

I have an owner interested in him, but not sure what I can get in return is worth giving up a qb. (my qbs and rb bench is weak)

Just wondering what news you’ve heard to give you that impression? I saw Broncos were interested in PJ Walker but other than that I can only find Elway expressing Lock would be the starter, and with Flacco gone, I don’t see a QB battle between him and Allen. But I’ve been known to be wrong before.

Lock is going to start in Denver. He looked good in his games last season. I believe he’s going to develop pretty nicely this year. I’m getting him wherever I can. A weapon in Sutton, MG3 paired with Lindsey out of the backfield, and the talks of them drafting a speedster makes me very very excited

1 Like

I am not sure I have heard anything to make me think they are hesitant at all on Lock? But I do not follow all the news. I think he looked really good in his rookie season and I could not see a motive to move on from him. His talent pool is getting deeper and they will probably have to add to it this year, which is a good year to do so. If anything, they just cut Flacco so they need to add some depth. It is cheaper to draft someone than to sign any of the vets out there, and since they haven’t as of now, it further seals Lock in as the DEN QB. I would be much more concerned if they grabbed any of the vets out there TBH.

I am hoping to get him in my SF league this season if I can figure out a trade that makes sense. I see a path to success at this moment for young Drew Lock. Those are at least my thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like