‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thoughts on Marvin Jones Jr. And the lions with fantasy impact

He was a beast in the beginning of 2016 and I’m curious about peoples thoughts - seems like he’s getting drafted pretty low - do Yall think hes gonna take a slowing in production this year?

He is not a true WR 1 in an offense. He was asked to do it last year, but that wasn;t the best fit. If Galladay can show up and be that guy this year or next than long term M. Jones is a great value indeed. To your point, he is one of those guys that you can get late and know he has that potential. Just don’t count on him as anything more than a WR3-4

Do you think golladay will take over as WR2 for the team behind tate then? And would you take any of those three guys?

Yea Marvin is a good late round value pick. I snatched him in the 7th round I think last year, but beyond week 4 or something he was barely serviceable as a flex.

Tate is the one to own this year, Galladay is going to take some time to work in to the role he fits best in. Jones is best as an X WR, and if Galladay comes of age, than all 3 benefit.

The guy to keep an eye on in the offense is Ebron. It takes TE’s a long time to break out, and with Detroit clearly wanting more from the current passing game down field and in the RZ, I expect Ebron to catch 60/900/9