‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thoughts on Mike Evans ROS

He has been having a decent year but with Winston coming back do you guys think he will be a Wr1 or sometime else?

last year wasn’t great for Evans and Winston, but two years ago Evans absolutely tore up the league en route to elite finish. I think Evans is still a solid wr1, but all the other weapons on that team will make him a bit more volatile than the elite guys.

It’s a good question and there are concerns for sure. This game will tell us a lot, TB v ATL two good offenses and bad defenses vs the pass. If he can’t get on the same page with Winston and get some production he may well be a sell. One bad game wont damage his value but it will be a red flag for me if he doesn’t produce WR1 numbers this week

would you start him or would you bench him and wait?

What are your options?

I have AJ green, A jeffery, and K Allen

That’s tough. Green for sure vs that Pittsburgh defense. Jeffery will see a lot of Jenkins in coverage so he’s a no and Allen should fair okay in the slot but that Browns D is legit and could limit him considerably.

In your situation I’d go Evans and Green. Atlanta’s D is so bad Evans can’t not produce in what is sure to be a pass heavy script for both teams all day

Agreed. And I would happily flex Allen if possible.

Since we dont have a flex I need 3 wrs do you like jeffery or allen?

Definitely Allen, Jenkins has been good at taking away WRs this year so i can see a down game for Jeffery.

Ok Thanks for the help