‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thoughts on My Dynasty Offseason

I’m in a 10 team dynasty league entering its 2nd season. Half PPR scoring superflex league, start 1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,2FLEX,1SFLEX
Just wanted to see what people think of the moves I’ve made this offseason and what else I can still do.

End of Season Roster
QB- Kirk Cousions, Lamar Jackson, Matthew Stafford, Sam Darnold
RB- Kenyan Drake, Jerrick McKinnon, Royce Freeman, Jamaal Williams, Devontae Booker, Jordan Wilkins, Javorius Allen
WR- Deandre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Calvin Ridley, Robby Anderson, Tyrell Williams, Zay Jones, Trequan Smith
TE- Delanie Walker, Blake Jarwin, Hayden Hurst

Current Roster
QB- Drew Brees, Kirk Cousins, Josh Allen, Matthew Stafford
RB- David Johnson, Chris Carson, Kenyan Drake, Royce Freeman, Jerrick McKinnon, Adrian Peterson, Gus Edwards, Ryquell Armstead, Jamaal Williams
WR- JuJu Smith-Schuster, Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks, Robby Anderson, Dante Pettis, Mecole Hardman, Deebo Samuel, Zay Jones, Tyrell Williams
TE- Austin Hooper, Delanie Walker

QB: Don’t think you needed to make any moves here. Also don’t love that you gave up LJax and sam darnold who in my eyes are two of the better young assets at the position for Brees who has maybe 1-2 years left and Josh Allen who I think is actually worse than LJax in the LT. Main reason being I don’t believe his rushing production in 2018 is replicable or sustainable given he was a mediocre rusher in college. LJax was prolific and also was able to develope as a passer. Can’t say the same for Allen. Still like Allen but prefer Darnold/LJax by quite a bit.

RB: You pulled some magic here to really revamp your corps so really like what you did here.

WR: You have absolute studs here. Looks like you gave up Nuk to potentially get those RBs upgraded? But still able to get JJSS and Cooks back somehow. I like the JJSS/Evans/Cooks core way better than the Nuk/Evans/Ridley core.

TE: Love the Hooper pick up for your team which is obviously a contender.

Overall: I think you have a much more competitive roster so I like it. Not a big fan of your QBs but they’ll get the job done this year. You’ll have to put in some work there either this season or nxt season I’m sure.