Thoughts on this trade, please?

.5ppr- I’m 1-3. I’d give up CMC for David Johnson and Cupp.

Rbs- CMC, Lindsay, Breida, White
Wrs- Godwin, Golladay, Sutton, Djax, Dorsett

That’s not bad; you have to do something to overall improve your team and you don’t have a legit WR1. Cupp helps your WR depth a lot. DJ is clearly a downgrade but hopefully you’re buying lower on him now and he starts to light the fire soon. Let us know what you decide; would love to hear from others.

1 Like

Anyone else have input?

Your WR look good if you play 2. I think Sutton is a fine replacement for Golladay this week and Djax will be back soon. With this trade you will better your WR but you are making your RBs worse. CMC is almost guaranteed 20 points per week and DJ might get you that but he also might get you 5. If I were you, I would prefer to get two RBs back for CMC.

1 Like

Just worried that Djax will take longer to get healthy than what is projected. The team with Kupp does not have anyone worth having other than DJ; he has Burkhead, Gallman, and Drake.

i wouldnt trade CMC unless i was getting a better back in return. I don’t trust DJ in that air raid offense. Kupp can be nice but its hppr which takes away from his value a little. i personally don’t like having rams WR just because it can be hit or miss with goff and they spread it around a lot.

1 Like

Kupp has received the most attention from Goff in the last 3 games though. Also, Kirk will likely be out for at least a couple games and DJ has been getting great usage in the air as well and on the ground.

CMC is going to finish as the RB1 this year, It would take a lot more than that to get him from me. It would take David Johnson and a Chris Carson level guy for CMC. David Johnsons stock is really hurt this year because that team is just terrible and they never play with a lead, which an RB needs to be super valuable.

1 Like

Thanks a ton, this helped with my decision of not accepting the offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Put it out there that you are willing to trade him, never know when someone might back up the Brinks truck.

1 Like

Great input Footclan! I agree with the others, if you can get two solid RB1’s or a high end RB1 and RB2, would probably be worth it. But they’re right, with CMC, you have to ask for the moon.

1 Like