‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thoughts on this Wentz trade

(5-4) with most points scored in league but thats fantasy… Just moved Kareem Hunt for Julio and Jordan Howard now I need to target a playoff QB after Watson injury. Was offered Wentz and Aaron Jones for Golden Tate… Full PPR league should i take it?

see roster attached…

No I wouldn’t… If this was standard maybe… But you need tate in ppr… Id see if the waiver has Goff or maybe Alex smith owner drops him on bye… Both those QBs can help ya

It’s 12-man and every team other than mine really has 2-3 QBs rostered.
Brisette, Hundley, Garapollo, Cutler are waiver qbs

I would go offer the Tyrod Taylor owner a lesser trade instead (try trading Corey Davis + Alex Collins for him). Giving away Tate for you is a killer. You’d be downgrading your WR corp significantly.

I’d look really hard else where first. Losing Tate for PPR will hurt and your receiving core will really struggle at that point unless there are some options on waivers but doubtful with a 12 man 3xWR. If people are holding 3 QBs in a 1xQB play league, you should be able to find someone for less value

Go get Wentz. He’s fun. It’s his year. Have fun with him.

Thanks guys, think I’m going to sit on it and try to trade for Matt Ryan or
the like instead. I’d love to have Wentz but it’s not right for my team .

I think you have to take that trade. Wentz is too good to pass up on. Especially since Green Bay’s backfield is a mess.

I’m trading trade and receiving Jones and Wentz .