Thoughts on trade offer to upgrade my RB

Hey Guys,

I want to upgrade my RB2. I have Nick Chubb and don’t feel the value is fully there because of Kareem Hunt. Im currently 2-3 and just made an offer for Alvin Kamara and the guy is seriously considering it… wanted to get some feedback on the trade offer…

Receive: Alvin Kamara and Corey Davis

Giving away: Nick Chubb and Courtland Sutton

12 Team PPR (QB, 2 WR, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF) league.

Rest of Team:
QB: Rodgers
WR: Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Courtland Sutton, Jakobi Meyers, and Jamison Crowder
RB’s: Austin Ekeler, Nick Chubb, Nyheim Hines, Latavius Murray, Kenneth Gainwell, and Devontae Booker
TE: TJ Hockenson

Chubb hasn’t practiced all week and may miss the game this week? if that factors into your decision at all

Thats another factor I was thinking about. Also wasn’t sure about Kamara…

Kamara has been decent, i’d feel ok taking him over chubb especially now that we don’t know how long this injury will linger for chubb

kamara is on bye this week though, do you feel comfortable enough starting Ekeler and one of your others? Booker may be a decent option if you do the trade

1 Like

Yeah I feel confident with Booker and they just ruled Chubb out this weekend so it wont make a difference now I’m just hoping that him being ruled out doesn’t scare him away from the offer.