‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Three Player Trade Advice Needed

A 1-5 team is desperate after Jordy Nelson injury. This is a three WR league. Would you accept a trade giving up Demaryius Thomas, Doug Martin, Adam Thielen to receive Jordy Nelson, Doug Baldwin, Willie Snead? Derrick Henry, Alfred Morris & Agohlor are on waivers

Would the answer be different if he wanted David Johnson instead of Martin or Hopkins instead of Theilen?

My Team is:
QB – Cousins & Wentz
RB – Hunt, J. Howard, Doug Martin, Aaronn Jones
WR – Hopkins, Thielen, John Brown, Cooper, Thomas, WIll Fuller

Is this a keeper league? If you relplace doug martin with david johnson, I say do it. Hopkins? No way. The initial trade offered, I think the martin side has more overall talent, dt and theilen are awesome, jordy will still be good i presume but his value droppes, baldwin is another consistency concern.

Would you rather have Jordan Howard or Doug Martin rest of season because I think he would bite on either guy because his RB core is weak. I’m not too inclined to give up David Johnson because we have an IR spot so he’s not affecting my depth and if I get him back for the playoffs Kareem Hunt and David Johnson sounds mighty juicy for starting RBs.

I would first trade dj, then howard. The cardinals have Adrian Peterson man, and who knows if dj will recover in time and what his value will be.

Don’t trade martin, and I’m hesitant about howard too. But dj is a green light.