‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Thursday night RB help

Do i start both ty mont and tarik cohen tomorrow?
My other rb is cook so one of them would be my flex instead of having tate as my flex with my other two starting wr being diggs and ab. Full PPR 14 team league? Help please

Cohen would be the odd man out for me.

So ud take tate over cohen if it came down to it? Tate faces vikings but hes in the slot so i dont have any idea how to treat it. And gb sucked against mixon last week

I’m starting Both in both a full point PPR and standard league…Cohen has shown a solid floor with great upside and TY Mont is a must start

Montgomery and most likely Dalvin cook, depends on your team in my opinion. Cook has the volume potential so he would be a safer bet to me. Cohen definitely has upside, but he’s still splitting carries with Jordan Howard who’s looking better. I’d stick him in the flex and then debate between starting Tate or Cohen. If you see a news update on Rhodes shadowing Tate, I’d for sure swap him for Cohen in my flex if you were on the fence about it

Cohen is a fine play. Cook and Monty are bona fide work horses. Don’t overthink it. Yes, I’d also prefer Tate to Cohen. Honestly, I think your choosing between a lot of good choices.

I would sit Cohen. Cook and Ty are going to get their points every week. Cohen is a stud but isn’t as consistent as those two