Tilting at 0-4? Or is this a good trade?

Hi everyone! I’m currently 0-4 (been tough sledding for me so far this year). I take no pride in my record and know I’m better than most players in this league.

I was offered Darrell Henderson and Jamarr Chase in exchange for my Stefon Diggs. While I know Diggs is set to improve throughout the rest of the year, I’m intrigued by this trade. 0.5ppr league. Please let me know your thoughts!

My RB’s and WR’s:
Alvin Kamara
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Nyheim Hines
Stefon Diggs
Amari Cooper
Corey Davis
Julio Jones
Hollywood Brown
Tim Patrick

1 Like

I think it’s reasonable as you’re downgrading slightly at WR and getting a startable RB (I have Hines in a few leagues and have not been able to start him). You’re going to need another RB at some point, so it’s really a matter of whether you feel you can get one off the waiver wire or trading one of your other pieces for a depth RB.

Appreciate the insight. Like you said, I need a RB one way or another. I may try to throw some counters his way and feel it out, but it’s nice knowing a deal is there if necessary.

I’d do that one.

1 Like

I’d do that trade too. I like Henderson and Chase a lot ROS

1 Like

I like this trade for you. I think Diggs is a solid WR but Chase is not looking bad. Especially for a rookie. Henderson has been lowkey good and I’m trying to add him where I can. I do not think you are giving up much more than you are getting back, and it bolsters a position of need. I’d make the trade.

Love this for you, smash accept. Chase is clearly Burrow’s favorite WR and Henderson has been terrific. Creates a downgrade at WR for you but also give you more depth which you will 100% need down the stretch. I would also argue that the Bills have been spreading the ball around to the point where Diggs is going to fall well short of projections.