Time to Drop Juju?

Any reason to keep Juju - Both Crowder and Anderson on waivers and more likely to use them at this point with the Steelers situation.

No one biting on trade offers around him.

1 Like

I don’t think it makes sense to drop him though. Leave him on your bench at least. He’s a solid WR3 at worst, hard to find that on most waiver wires

1 Like

Oh how the mighty have fallen…I agree I don’t think you can drop him. I would still try for Anderson or Crowder but you’ll probably have to pay up if you use FAAB.

1 Like

Unfortunately, JuJu has too much raw talent to drop. He’s quite similar to Sammy Watkins - both are excellent receivers whose situational constraints are burdening their production (poor QB play/injury). But you can’t drop him. I’ll bet anyone who dropped Stefon Diggs would advise you to hold on.

That said, I can understand dropping him if you’re 0-6/1-5 and need to make some bold moves to turn things around. I think you would get more value out of him from packaging him into a large trade (3+ players).

Also, the NFL trade deadline is right around the corner. Currently there are no trade rumors circulating about JuJu but you just never know…

1 Like