‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Time to panic? Looking for spice to add to my team

I’m going into week 5 with a 1-3 record and I’m starting to panic. I feel like my team has talent (especially at WR) but I keep falling short. Looking for advice on who to keep/trade/cut going forward. I’m willing to move anyone on my team. If you have general ideas for targets that’d be even better. I’m in a 10-team PPR that plays like a 12 team because of roster sizes.

Here’s some of my thoughts:

• Lynch has been a complete disappointment. I’d like to trade him away but who would be a realistic target? Even Kamara feels like a stretch
  • I’m tired of holding onto Reed + carousel of other TE’s and would love to ship him out but worried I’m bailing on a stud.
  • Drafted Luck and feel too invested to drop/trade away at this point but I need wins ASAP and he’s getting tempting let go and make roster space
  • I’ve put out several FAAB bids over the past few weeks for RBs but keep getting outbid. The waiver wire is THIN at RBs
  • I have too many flyer-type players or ones big names that aren’t currently producing. Higgins, Doctson, McKissic, Hilton, Forte, Luck, Reed. Would love to create some tempting trade packages with them.

Roster:

• QB - Smith, Luck
  • RB - McCoy, Lynch, Riddick, Forte, McKissic
  • WR - Jordy Nelson, Demaryius Thomas, Keenan Allen, Diggs, T.Y. Hilton, Higgins, Doctson
  • TE - Reed, C. Clay

League format is full point PPR, 6pt passing TD, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 flex, 1 DST, 1 IND, 1 K, 7 Bench

Any thoughts?

I would look for a team without a solid TE and and try to package Lynch/Reed/Luck to get some kind of RB. Smith seems to be the real deal and clay gets a lot of work so upgrading your rb would help you a lot.

I’d package Lynch + one and go after a mid level RB

Your team looks solid and will probably turn around once Luck is healthy - don’t give up!

Find someone who needs an RB and target someone like Abdullah, Tevin Coleman, Bilal Powell, etc

The package trade will also give you more lottery tickets off the wire

I don’t think it will be too long before Hilton gets back to his best, especially when Luck is back under centre.

Maybe you could package Luck with someone like D.Thomas? To get yourself a better RB. You have 5 very good WR’s already with the added potential upside of Doctson.