I’m going into week 5 with a 1-3 record and I’m starting to panic. I feel like my team has talent (especially at WR) but I keep falling short. Looking for advice on who to keep/trade/cut going forward. I’m willing to move anyone on my team. If you have general ideas for targets that’d be even better. I’m in a 10-team PPR that plays like a 12 team because of roster sizes.
Here’s some of my thoughts:
- Lynch has been a complete disappointment. I’d like to trade him away but who would be a realistic target? Even Kamara feels like a stretch
- I’m tired of holding onto Reed + carousel of other TE’s and would love to ship him out but worried I’m bailing on a stud.
- Drafted Luck and feel too invested to drop/trade away at this point but I need wins ASAP and he’s getting tempting let go and make roster space
- I’ve put out several FAAB bids over the past few weeks for RBs but keep getting outbid. The waiver wire is THIN at RBs
- I have too many flyer-type players or ones big names that aren’t currently producing. Higgins, Doctson, McKissic, Hilton, Forte, Luck, Reed. Would love to create some tempting trade packages with them.
- QB - Smith, Luck
- RB - McCoy, Lynch, Riddick, Forte, McKissic
- WR - Jordy Nelson, Demaryius Thomas, Keenan Allen, Diggs, T.Y. Hilton, Higgins, Doctson
- TE - Reed, C. Clay
League format is full point PPR, 6pt passing TD, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 flex, 1 DST, 1 IND, 1 K, 7 Bench