Time to pickup Jameis?

12 team Superflex Keep 4

Rebuild season, acquired a 1st and Deshaun Watson for Zeke. Keeping Watson in the 9th and Justin Herbert in the 17th next season.

Justin Jefferson will be kept in the 8th and my 4th final spot? Perhaps Jameis Winston, thoughts?

1 Like

My thoughts on Jameis Winston: eeew gross
But seriously, i drank the kool ade. I watched his entire college career. I thought: this kids gonna be great. I watched him for 5 years in Tampa. Every year i thought: Ok, now he gets it together.
I dont think those things about him anymore. Hes all potential, no production. Maybe he gets some of whatever Ryan Tanehill is drinking and revives his career somewhere. But i dont see him being worth consideration. Kind of reminds me of Byron Leftwich; ewwww gross!

Hahaha fair enough, fair enough. You don’t think he starts for the Saints when Brees is done?

1 Like

Never played a keeper but if you have Watson and Herbert you don’t need a third QB unless your banking on a trade when you could keep someone else and draft him next year if he’s a starter.

1 Like

If they absolutely have to. But I’m sure they don’t want to. He’ll probably be gone by the time Brees retires. Theyd be better suited going through the draft. Think: Teddy Bridgwater. Sean Peyton is in love with Taysom Hill. The only way Winston sees the field is if Brees gets hurt. And if he does well, someone will sign him away. And he’ll be terrible there. He’s basically Tim Tebow imo. College Rah-Rah. Pro flop

1 Like