‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

TitansD at home vs colts OR NE D @ Jets?

Which defense do I pick up to replace Steelers? Titans at home vs Colts
New England @ Jets
Which one? Or do I keep the Steelers defense. They play those badass chiefs and I don’t like that matchup.

I have had PIT almost from start. Thought about dropping them myself…BUT…the ROS doesn’t look bad for them…and even tho I’m 1-4…looking at 1-5 this week…thinking I’m just gonna take the D/ST loss this week and not take the chance of turning loose of PIT and end up not being able to get them back. Just a thought…

BUT…if you REALLY need to swap out one for the other…looks like maybe Titans over NE. But the way my season’s going…almost hate to even give my opinion LOL. Just trying to help my friend!!!

It’s a good matchup for the Titans.

Actually…was just looking at the ROS match-ups for both. WOW…Ten’s ROS doesn’t look bad at all!!! (if Mariota is back). WOW…TY buddy…got a whole new D/ST to keep an eye on now. LOL…now we’re both “undecided”.

SORRY!!! Doesn’t look like I helped you at all!!! (sigh)

@RyanDelaney… You know what…I hope I just helped you as much as you just helped me…I was sold on PIT ROS…but…your dilemma got me to checking out TEN…LOL…WOW…I just went in and grabbed TEN!!!