To DROP Miles Sanders?

I find myself in the most unfortunate of situations Footclan.

I have Saquon on my IR spot and need to make a roster cut to start him OBVIOUSLY.

But who to drop is my dilemma…was thinking Miles Sanders at this point. It really pains me to do it but I have no choice unless I don’t start Saquon which is mad.

.5 PPR

Heres my starting roster

QB - C Wentz
WR - Marques Valdes Scantling
WR - Dede Westbrook
WR - Christian Kirk
RB - C Carson
RB - (Saquon after Drop)
TE M - Andrews
SFLEX - A Dalton
DEF - Los Angeles Chargers

Bench
RB Josh Jacobs, Tevin Coleman, Miles Sanders
WR Mike Evans, Curtis Samuel

Anyone else you’d consider dropping?? Sanders seems like the one because of ranking.
Of Course I will do this right before kickoff on sunday since sanders has a good matchup too :frowning_face:

Thanks clan :metal:

I’d rather drop MVS. He’s not good. I know you need him this week though which puts you in a tough spot.

5 Likes

MVS is trash this year and Sanders appears to be carving out a legit role in the passing game

1 Like

I think your right. You need to drop a RB. Samuels is the other player I would consider but you wouldn’t want 4 RBs on your bench with a three starting WR line up.

1 Like

Exactly. I rather drop him he hasn’t done anything with his opportunity and Rogers seems to ignore him,but I need to start 3 WR’s. the bye week killed me. I might risk it and have an empty WR 3 spot. super tough spot

:metal:

COMPLETELY agree sir! MVS isn;t taking advantage of the opportunity he’s been given. Sanders keeps getting better every week!! Hes such a big part of the passing game. I wish this leage had a flex spot as well as a SFLEX

I think so too man. I hate dropping an RB. I like Samuel recently, he’s been performing well lately and gets targets from Kyle Allen.

This 3 WR starter is killing me!!!

You could drop your defense instead of MVS and just not start a D this week. I’d probably prefer that to not starting a WR.

2 Likes

I’m in a similar spot with Saquan this week. I currently do not have a defense. I have a somewhat soft matchup this week, so I might just go with out one. Otherwise, my drops are Latavius or Phillip Dorsett (depending on Kamara injury).

My situation isn’t as rough as yours, but I’d rather start a WR than a defense and/or miles sanders.

2 Likes

Anyway to possibly package and trade for John Brown? Maybe Samuels or MVS plus Sanders?

1 Like

Dang, good point man I hadn’t thought of dropping the D. Point wise it would be the smarter move for sure, but i still will need to eventually drop someone unless I go all season without a defense.

O yeah its looking like Dorsett should be dropped considering the Kamara injury is high ankle ish.

1 Like

Yea. You could just gain another week of information before you make that decision. Might depend on your matchup and your record though. If you need to win now, probably can’t risk losing defensive points.

1 Like

In this case I would drop my Def and hang onto Sanders. Drop MVS next week or try to trade if he goes off with everyone else out of their lineup.

1 Like

I was offered Mixon for Sanders straight up, what to do what to do

1 Like

Damn bro you’re right. Another week of info, someone may blow up/get hurt. I think ima drop my defense. I love these forums

Damn thats tough. Mixon has so much talent but that o-line is horrendous.

I’d keep Sanders for his upside. He is getting better every week and you know what you have with Mixon.

1 Like

Cincinnati is soooo baaaaad… That O Line bro…

1 Like

Honestly I would probably package one of your bench RBs and one of the receivers for a better receiver.

1 Like

Yeah Ima try that up until sunday kickoff…then drop the D…